David is the Founder, Managing Partner, and the Chief Investment Officer of The Bahnsen Group.
Jun 2, 2023 • 17 minutes
Today we’re going to look at a few things with Japan and see if we can’t learn a little about the future state of the American economy and policy.
Jun 5, 2023 • 15 minutes
The market opened flat and moved lower from there, then just sort of zigged and zagged between down -100 and down -200.
Jun 6, 2023 • 7 minutes
The SEC is suing Coinbase, the major publicly traded exchange for cryptocurrency, for violating securities laws and defying regulatory requirements.
Jun 7, 2023 • 11 minutes
Big rally in Energy and Real Estate today even as other markets stalled and reversed.
Jun 8, 2023 • 9 minutes
We are still sitting at just a 74% chance of a pause in Fed action next week (in the futures market), meaning there is a 26% chance of another quarter-point hike.
Jun 9, 2023 • 34 minutes
This was a big week in the Bahnsen household, but really for many families all over the country. Joleen and I celebrated the graduation from high school of our firstborn son, Mitchell.
Jun 12, 2023 • 11 minutes
Jun 13, 2023 • 8 minutes
Jun 15, 2023 • 9 minutes
Markets rallied some more today as bond yields dropped further even though the curve inverted more (as long-dated yields dropped more than short-dated).
Jun 16, 2023 • 19 minutes
Today I want to dig into the single biggest reality of housing that no one seems interested in talking about – and that is the cultural implications of how we have re-framed our view of residential real estate over the years.
Get new episodes of The Dividend Cafe automatically