• There is a solution of the problem of always having a reason to sell, and always having a reason to buy: It is – always having a plan …
• The nation’s debt is talked about as much any topic in the political/economic sphere, but rarely talked about with any real practical sense of what the eventual possible outcomes actually look like. Today we provide five crystalized options for what eventually comes of America’s national debt. This is crucially important for people who care about their kids and grandkids, and people who don’t.
• The “financialization” of the American economy is happening right before our eyes, and it is a major consequence of the monetary regime in which we live. It needs to be understood – the good, bad, and ugly.
• Why inflationary efforts are creating more deflation – an economic primer you will love, and your college professors never gave (or got themselves)
• Proof that dividend growth requires active management, and that passively trying to get it will ensure you lose it
• Small-cap investing is very promising coming out of recessions, and if you think dividend growth needs active management, you should see the data in small-cap!
• The economy is picking back up – but wow does it have a lot of work to do. Check out the updated data from air travel, restaurant reservations, retail shopping, and more. And then, check out what really, really matters – business investment. Some investors are focusing on mall traffic in Q2 of 2020. We are focusing on industrial production in Q1 of 2021.
• The Chart of the Week tells you why the market keeps embarrassing not just bears, but those who don’t understand how markets work
• And in Politics & Money, look at worst news imaginable for President Trump, and the best news imaginable … all at once.
It’s an action packed Dividend Cafe, so jump on in … There is no U.S. Open to watch, so you really have no excuse.
Links mentioned in this episode: